University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN has issued a notice to new postgraduate students on registration for the 2017/2018 academic session.
NGScholars is hereby using this medium to inform all candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) postgraduate programmes (Ph.D,MASTER’S & POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA) for the 2017/2018 academic session that the registration exercise has started.
UNN New Postgraduate Students Registration For 2017/2018 Academic Session
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) postgraduate programmes (Ph.D,MASTER’S & POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA) for the 2017/2018 academic session that the online registration exercise has commenced.
UNN Postgraduate Online Registration Procedure:
Registering students should observe the following registration process.
- Visit the url: http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng.
- CLICK ON POSTGRADUATE PORTAL.
- By the right hand side, click on “CLICK HERE TO GET LOGIN DETAILS.”
- If new student, click on NEW STUDENTS’ button. If an old student, then click on RETURNING STUDENT’S button.
- In the registration number box, enter your application number in full e.g. UNN/PG/2016p-18/000039
- Click SUBMIT to get login details i.e, username and password which is your application number.
- Click on STUDENT LOGIN to go back to the login page.
- In the username and password boxes enter your application number in full and click on LOGIN, which opens your account.
- Click on PROFILE and then CHANGE PASSWORD to change your default password.
- Click on PROFILE and the BIO-DATA to complete your profile.
- Click on ACCEPTANCE and then GENERATE PG ACCEPTANCE INVOICE to generate acceptance fee payment invoice.
- Proceed to the bank to make the payment and obtain a bank print out and a bank teller. After the payment, click on ACCEPTANCE and then PG-ACCEPTANCE to printout your Provisional Admission Letter.
- Click on SCHOOL FEES and then GENERATE PG SCHOOL FEES INVOICE to generate PG school fees payment invoice.
- Proceed to the bank to make the payment and obtain a bank print out and a bank teller.
- After the payment in the bank, click on SCHOOL FEES and then PG SCHOOL FEES in your account to obtain online school fees receipt.
- Then click on GET SCHOOL REG. NO. To get registration number e.g PG/MSC/16/73789.
- Then printout your PARTICULARS Of Admission and YOUR PROFILE and submit together with your admission letter to room 115.
- Proceed to room 202 at Postgraduate school for school fees and acceptance fee payment verification.
- Then, proceed to Room 107 at PG school for your original school fees and acceptance fee receipts.
- Visit Room 115 at PG school with your original certificates for verification.
- Postgraduate students interested in hostel accommodation should generate hostel payment invoice and pay in the bank.
Registration Closing Date:
Also see the UNN Postgraduate Admission List for 2017/2018 academic session.