Entry Requirements For UNIUYO Pre-Degree 2018/2019
- Candidates must possess credit pass in at least five (5) “O” level subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Agricultural Science is accepted in place of Biology for Agricultural Science Education and Agriculture candidates only), at not more than two sittings in the SSCE (WAEC/NECO, GCE or NABTEB).
- Candidates seeking admission into programmes in the Faculty of Agriculture should possess at least five (5) “O” Level Credit passes in NECO, WASC/GCE including Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science, Mathematics, English Language and any one of Economics, Geography or Physics. At least a Pass in Physics is acceptable.
- Candidates for admission into Agricultural Science Education must possess five (5) “O” Level credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Biology (or Agricultural Science), Mathematics and any other subject.
- Candidates for admission into Home Economics Education should possess five “O” Level Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and any other subject.
NOTE: JAMB score is not required for admission into this programme
MAJOR COURSE REQUIREMENT
All successful candidates will be required to register for and take the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) into programmes of their choices from the list provided in A to C above.
How To Apply For UNIUYO Pre-Degree Admission 2018/2019
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable deposit in the sum of N10,500.00 (ten thousand five hundred naira) only via Remita Payment Platform
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/or edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Pre-Degree as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your Phone Number, Name and Email
- Click the PAY NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be make online or Bank branch
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to complete your registration.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2018 ONLINE registration form dully completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
Note: Only colour printout will be accepted.
- Two (2) recent passport-size photographs on red background (same photograph as the one used for the online registration) with the name and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged in a quarto-size envelope and labeled with the candidate’s name and department.
- HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
No GSM handsets;, calculators, four-figure tables or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.
Application Closing Date 2018/2019
The application closing date for UNIUYO pre-degree admission form is Saturday, June 30, 2018.
Admission Screening Exercise Date 2018/2019
Date for screening exercise: Monday, July 2 to Friday, July 6, 2018
Venue for the screening exercise: PTDF Resource Centre, Town Campus Annex, Uyo