UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission List For 2017/2018 Academic Is Out
University of Abuja, UNIABUJA postgraduate admission list for 2017/2018 academic session is out. The Postgraduate school of UNIABUJA has uploaded the admission list to the PG portal for checking.
Candidates who applied for various programmes at Postgraduate Diploma (PGD), Masters and Ph.D levels can now go to the portal to check their admission status. Follow the highlights below to check your UNIABUJA Postgraduate admission status.
How To Check UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission List for 2017/2018 Academic Session
Candidates who want to check the UNIABUJA Masters, PGD and PGD admission list should go the University of Abuja PG admission status-checking portal.
- Click on “The Postgraduate Portal”
- Make sure you read the “General Information” and close the form after
- Next, Click on “New Students”
- Click “Check Admission Status” to confirm if you have been offered admission
- Enter your Form ID
- Click Check Admission Status to see if you have been admitted into UNIABUJA PG programme.
Alternatively, candidates can visit the main campus gate or the UNIABUJA department they applied for to check their Postgraduate admission status.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the UNIABUJA Postgraduate admission list for the 2017/2018 academic session. Next, accept your admission offer.