Now that autopsy confirmed Tagbo died of suffocation…
Now that the cause of death of 35 year-old Tagbo Umeike has been confirmed by the autopsy report to be from suffocation, a hundred and one questions crop up.
The cause of death on Tuesday, October 3, which many thought was because of alcohol and drug overdose, has now been revealed to be far different from what many believed.
So, here are fresh questions as compiled by encomium.ng:
1. What exactly did Tagbo drink and eat in the last 24 hours before his death?
2. Who were with him in his last hours, between 12:30 am and 5:30 am?
3. Who put him in the vehicle, who discovered his corpse in the vehicle?
4. When was the corpse discovered?
5. Why did they dump his corpse at General Hospital and eloped?
6. Who plotted all these suspicious moves?
All the participants in his last hours should be apprehended, questioned and those culpable prosecuted…