Niger Delta University, NDU resumption date for the 2017/2018 academic session has been announced. The is the date for resumption of academic activities for both fresh and returning students of NDU.
This will mark the resumption of first semester of 2017/2018 academic session. All students, lecturers, the University community and member of the public are hereby informed.
Niger Delta University Resumption Date – 2017/2018
The Senate of Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, at it’s 156th meeting (Regular) held on Thursday 31st, May 2018 has decided and approved the resumption date for all students as scheduled below:
1. All Part-Time, Pre-Degree and Postgraduate students are to resume academic activities with effect from Monday,June 4, 2018.
2. All Nursing students who are to sit for the Nursing Council of Nigeria Examination to come from their various homes on the day of the examination and leave University immediately after the examinations
3. All regular students are to resume academic activities in the University for the 2017/2018 Academic session with effect from Monday,June 18th, 2018.
4. Students are to pay all necessary fees/charges and show evidence of registration of course before they would be allowed entry into the University
5. Students who are unable to meet the above conditions should apply for suspension of studies.
We wish you a happy resumption and success in your activities.