NDA Postgraduate Admission List 2017/2018 Is Out
The Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA Postgraduate admission list for 2017/2018 academic session is out on nda.edu.ng. The list is now available for checking on the NDA Postgraduate admission portal. All candidates who applied for various postgraduates programmes at the NDA postgraduate School can now check their admission status.
The NDA list of names of applicants already admitted into the various NDA Masters, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programmes has been provided on this page for easy access. The next paragraph will inform you on how to check the names on the list.
Check NDA Postgraduate Admission List for 2017/2018 Academic Session
You can check the list by scrolling through the list below and at the same time, remember that you can also download the list on your device from this page;
INSTRUCTIONS TO ADMITTED CANDIDATES
1. Collect the admission letter and schedule of fees at the Postgraduate School, NDA Ribadu Campus Kaduna with effect from 12 February 2018.
2. Come along with original copies of credentials for screening at the Postgraduate School.
3. Only successfully screened candidates will be allowed to register.
4. Registration for semester courses will start on 12 February 2018 and end on 5 March 2018.
5. Please note that the registration will be done online. Each admitted student will be given his/her username and initial password after screening exercise at the PG School to facilitate the online registration.
6. Students are expected to register online within the period and print-out 2 copies of Course Registration Forms for the PG School and their respective departments.
7. Any student who fails to register within the specified period shall pay late registration fees as specified in the admission letter.
8. Lectures commences on 19 February 2018.
9. No student will be allowed to register after 3 weeks of commencement of lectures.
NGScholars congratulate all newly admitted Postgraduate students of NDA.