Workarena New Job Openings [2 Positions]May 17, 2018
Posted on :
Workarena is recruiting on behalf of its client to fill the position below:
- Minimum educational qualification of Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Sufficient knowledge of traffic laws with all necessary authorization to drive
- Good geographical knowledge of Lagos
- Must be a safety conscious person, focused, confident, and observant
- Minimum of 3 years corporate driving experience.
- Must reside around Lekki axis.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- We are looking for Business Development Executives who have experience in the FinTech industry.
- He/she must have a B.Sc with a minimum of 2nd class grade. MBA will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years cognate experience as a Business development manager in the FinTech industry.
- Must be able to show track record of past achievement.
- He must be familiar with payment systems, EFT Gateway systems, etc.
- Be I.T. oriented and must be able to communicate, understand and speak the language of programmers and software developers.
- Candidate must be able to achieve stretch targets.
- Aggressive marketing skills and strong business acumen is required for this role.
- Demonstrate ability to plan, prioritize, multi-task, pay attention to details and complete moderately complex job functions within assigned time frames
- Must possess excellent business development intelligence& skills and also a good knowledge of the Nigerian market.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the “Job Title”s as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 18th May, 2018.
Similar Jobs in Nigeria
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.
Simba Group New Job Opening
6 days ago
The News Chronicle New Job Position
5 days ago