Vacancy for Mechanical Engineer at Dogans Sugar LimitedJul 12, 2018
Dogans Sugar Limited is recruiting for fulltime Mechanical Engineer.
A manufacturing concern based in Lagos is keen to secure the services of experienced professionals as Mechanical Engineers.
- Evaluates mechanical systems, products, components, and applications by applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by testing capabilities.
- Develops mechanical products by studying requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling mechanical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing mechanical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
The Candidate must have the relevant job qualifications and certification where applicable. Any relevant further academic/professional qualification will be an advantage. He/she must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a factory environment.
Application Closing Date: July 25th, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should send their current curriculum vitae, and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as email subject. Please adhere strictly to the directive. Only candidates who fit the profile will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
About Dogans Sugar Limited
...Know More about Dogans Sugar Limited
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.