Site Engineer at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria LimitedJun 14, 2018
Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Site Engineer.
Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited is in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Engineer
- Must have a B.Sc./B. Eng./Civil Engineering.
- 5 - 7 years practical experience in road, bridge and infrastructure related
- Must be COREN Registered
- Should have a strong technical background with well-developed negotiating skills
- Should be able to combine entrepreneurial spirit with integrity, determination, and a commitment to excellence and have the ability to drive our business forward.
- Must have knowledge of Nigerian Federal Highway roads and codes.
- Assist with contract document preparation including plans, specifications, and estimates
- Application of Microsoft project to produce programme of work
- Ability to produce method statement/work methodology without supervision.
- Candidate should be able to handle the full range of activities associated with bidding/tendering processes
- Leadership skill is key
- Good Communication Skill
- Ability to work under pressure with less supervision
- Must be an excellent team player
- Must be practically oriented and with hands-on approach and commitment to work,
- Should be able to use software analysis (AUTOCAD, Civil 3d, etc) for design of roads and drainage structures
- Must have intense knowledge of surveying
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to email using the "Job Title" as subject of the e-mail e.g. “Site Agent”
Note: Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.
Compliance Manager at Nubian Nigeria Limited
3 days ago
Lifting work preparer at UnoCasa Limited
6 days ago
Fabrication work preparer at UnoCasa Limited
6 days ago