Senior Program Manager at Bradfield Consulting LimitedSep 18, 2018
Bradfield Consulting Limited is recruiting for fulltime Senior Program Manager.
Bradfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a reputable organization, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Program Manager
- We are currently looking for a Senior Program Manager to develop and coordinate an operational plan which incorporates the Foundation’s goals and objectives towards protecting the rights of children.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the Foundation’s project development and program management initiatives.
- Identify and monitor program activities that benefit and complement the Foundation’s mission and goals.
- Develop strategies to increase the Foundation’s fundraising initiatives, facilitate a range of fundraising events, new program inaugurations and speak directly with reporters, donor agencies, government representatives/members of the community at these events
- Support in the development of a strategic plan and develop mechanisms to facilitate the adoption of the plan.
- Support the development and implementation of the Foundation’s strategic approach for key child abuse programs and advocacy goals.
- Participate in long and short-term program development plans.
- Oversee the preparation of project proposals, research grants, prepare grant reports and coordinate the prompt submission of grant reports.
- Administer grants for the execution of program activities in accordance with approved budget allocations.
- Develop a framework for the assessment of program impact while making necessary changes and improvements where necessary.
- Develop and effectively manage program timelines to ensure the timely completion of program deliverables.
- Review program outcomes vis-à-vis contractual commitments and grant commitments.
- Develop and schedule program activities in accordance with specifications and funding limitation.
- Provide comprehensive, reports on the revenues, expenditures and budget forecasts of the organization.
- Monitor, analyse and comment on debates around child rights, particularly as it relates to child abuse.
- Represent the Foundation at workshops, trainings and interactions organized by partner organisations.
- Engage with government and donor experts and agencies on child right matters at federal, state and local government levels.
- Develop and maintain mechanisms for an appropriate system of fiscal accountability, grant administration/management and community intervention.
- Track current regional and national economic, political, social, and other trends impacting on target group and inform appropriate personnel on actions or pending actions that would impact their work.
- Provide strategic guidance to program while contributing to program context and needs.
- Build on new and existing relationship with civil society network and work towards strengthening the Foundation’s advocacy and capacity building strategies.
- Facilitate collaborative opportunities with other civil society organisations.
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks.
- Develop background documents, briefs, and presentations, including carrying out relevant literature reviews and analysis on the rights of the child
- Monitor program activities on a regular basis and conduct an annual evaluation according to the program evaluation framework.
The Candidate must demonstrate:
- Excellent proposal writing and facilitation skills
- High-level strategic thinker, with a strong grasp of national and international child right policies.
- Proven skills in networking and relationship building
- Strong analytical and information gathering skills
- Strong communication and representational skills
- Strong administrative and management skills
- Ability to work alone and on one’s own initiative
- 3 years of progressively responsible International Management experience in an NGO or relevant International work experience.
- Fundraising, project development and program management experience.
- Proven understanding and experience of advocacy and policy change work within a complex humanitarian context.
- Working knowledge of multi-disciplinary child abuse response systems.
- Knowledge of client groups and/or issues related to the program area.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Bradfield Consulting Limited
Bradfield consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on ha...Know More about Bradfield Consulting Limited
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.
Educators at Bradfield Consulting Limited
3 days ago