Sales Representative at Maersk LineFeb 14, 2018
Maersk Line is recruiting for fulltime Sales Representative.
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- You will go all in and do your absolute best. Together with your colleagues you will execute strategies to reach the business objectives of your team.
- You will steer your career. Your core support team will empower you to be the captain of your career on the journey of personal growth.
Further, as a Sales Representative in Maersk Line you will:
- Manage assigned Customers and budget base; pursue, secure and keep business in line with the corporate objectives
- Develop/review customer value propositions for all appropriate business opportunities. Strive for consultative selling to distinguish market presence by effectively probing and identifying needs and suggesting solutions to help Customers
- Build a good understanding of target Customers and the assigned account base
- Ensure Customer Relationship Management tools (Salesforce.com and others) are updated on time and with high quality data
- Develop relationships and effective solutions for revenue growth, customer retention and customer satisfaction, in order to achieve the assigned sales, volume and financial targets for assigned accounts.
- Leverage understanding of the local business environment to support execution of the sales strategy
We would like to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following:
- Master’s level education in Business or other relevant discipline with a maximum of 3 years’ work experience after graduation, in parallel with education or between degrees.
- Commercial experience in Sales, Account Management or Marketing
- Alignment with our values.
- Track record of success in a high paced environment.
- Ambition and drive to excel together with others.
- An international mind-set and inclusive behaviour.
- Strong desire to pursue a long-term career in transport and logistics.
- International mobility and willingness to travel.
- An excellent command of spoken and written English.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.
Graduate Sales Representative at MTN Nigeria
23 hours ago