Research and Training Officer at Young Readers LibraryApr 17, 2018
Young Readers Library is recruiting for fulltime Research And Training Officer.
Young Readers Library - A book club that ignites the reader within your child, builds language, vocabulary, Comprehension among other skills.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Research and Training Officer
- Must have effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be efficient in the use of computers.
- Must be result oriented.
- Must be able to make efficient deliveries.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to operate in the capacity of a leader.
- Must be passionate about training and research.
- Must have the skill needed to impact knowledge.
- Experience working with children preferred
- Close Proximity to Kado Estate preferred
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.
Office Manager at Malaria Consortium
6 days ago
HMO Support Officer at Workforce Group
3 days ago