Quality Assurance and Quality Control Manager at Rosetti Pivot LimitedApr 17, 2018
Rosetti Pivot Limited is recruiting for fulltime Quality Assurance And Quality Control Manager.
Rosetti Pivot Limited, is an EPC Company that is fully committed to developing the Nigerian Human Capital and existing facilities in accordance with the Nigerian Content Act; and who offer world class services through local design, fabrication, manufacturing and supplying of platforms and systems for the Oil and Gas industry.
We are in search of qualified and multi-talented professionals to fill up the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance and Quality Control Manager
Hierarchically reporting to: Managing Director
- Oversee compliance, implementation and development of Qualify Policies and Quality System; carry out systematic project internal audits; preserving and enhancing the global competitiveness and Image of the Company.
- Ensure that the Quality system is maintained and updated according to the Mission, organizational structure, strategies and relevant standards, keeping up to date the Company Quality Manual;
- Supervise the set-up of a project quality system ensuring the issue of the relevant Project Quality Plans, Inspection Text Plans and procedures/specification relating to quality and special processes in collaboration with other specialists;
Requirements, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in relevant Engineering discipline;
- 8+ years of experience in similar role in Oil & Gee sector, particularly in construction and refurbishment;
- Knowledge and training in the ISO 9001 Series standards and in other equivalent internationally recognized quality management standards plus experience as Internal lead auditor (for Instance as per ISO 19011);
- Knowledge and experience with main standards applicable to Oil & Gas projects (e.g. EEMUA, API, ISO EN, ASME, AWS, Clients standards, etc.);
- Expert knowledge of Project Management and Change Management;
- Experience in problem solving and root cause analysis to manage NCR, TQ’s, CR, DRs and lessons learnt;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Application Closing Date
24th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Credentials to email Clearly stating the "Job Title" as the Subject of the mail.
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.