Logistics & Admin Assistant at Creative Associates InternationalOct 11, 2017
Creative Associates International is recruiting for fulltime Logistics & Admin Assistant.
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Creative Associates International has been working in Nigeria for more than a decade to support development programs throughout the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics & Admin Assistant
Location: Damaturu, Yobe
Reports To: The HR & Admin Officer
- The North East Nigeria Transition to Development program (NENTAD) aims to deliver an effective response to the basic needs of vulnerable people impacted by the crisis in the north east of Nigeria.
- The Education in Emergencies component of NENTAD will focus on addressing immediate needs by providing education support to conflict affected children and adolescents, while contributing to the learning on what is needed to support early recovery and transition to development.
- In order to achieve this output, we will support up to two projects that include well-targeted, innovative, and results-oriented activities.
- The Logistics & Admin Assistant is responsible for supporting administrative activities in the project’s Yobe office. The Logistics & Admin Assistant will provide support to a range of administrative and human resources functions and perform a broad range of clerical duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to a portfolio of field-based activities.
- Collect monthly timesheets for grant-funded labor at the state level.
- Collect, copy and transmit to the Borno office administrative documentation such as handover receipts and other grants documentation.
- Collect required signatures for handover documents from grantees and project participants.
- Coordinate supply and delivery of field based shipments, ensuring that a proper supply exists at the grant site for activities to continue and coordinate with Abuja offices ahead of supply exhaustion so items can be replenished.
- Assist with ordering supplies and inventory management, as needed.
- Provide assistance with trip expense reports, photocopying, ordering reading and learning materials, as needed.
- Assist staff with mailing projects.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Secondary School Certificate is desired.
- One-year work experience in an office environment is required.
- Ability to multi-task is required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Proficient at using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills are required.
- Verbal and written working proficiency in English.
- Ability to work under pressure in challenging working and living conditions.
- Willingness to travel extensively in northeast Nigeria, including to remote and/or insecure locations.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the subject line "Logisitics & Admin Assistant EIE".
Note: Only finalists will be, please contacted. No phone calls.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to CreativeNigeriaRecruitment@gmail.com
About Creative Associates International
...Know More about Creative Associates International
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.