Lecturer I (Radiology and Radiotherapy) at Lagos State University College of Medicine (LASUCOM)Jun 23, 2018
Lagos State University College of Medicine (LASUCOM) is recruiting for fulltime Lecturer I (Radiology And Radiotherapy).
The Lagos State University College of Medicine (LASUCOM) was established in 1999 to train medical and allied professionals. The College started with training of medical students leading to the award of Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MB;BS) Degree and expanded to other programmes such as Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Nursing Science (BN.Sc), Bachelor of Science, Physiology (B.Sc. Physiology)and postgraduate programmes in Physiology, Anatomy, Medical Biochemistry and Public Health.
Consequently, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the academic position below:
Job Title: Lecturer I - CONUASS 04
Faculty: Clinical Sciences
Department: Radiology and Radiotherapy
Specializations: Radiotherapy and Radiodiagnosis
- Candidates for this position Must possess good Honours Degree in area of specialty with a higher Degree such as a Doctorate or where applicable, holders of MBBS with Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria, West African Postgraduate Medical College and other equivalent Fellowship/Qualification.
- Candidates Must have reasonable scholarly publications.
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit thirty (30) copies of their detailed Applications which should include photocopies of Credentials (O' Level Result Inclusive) and signed Curriculum Vitae to be presented in the following order:
- Name in Full with Surname first (Boldly Written)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic/Professional QUALIFICATION (with Dates and Institutions)
- Statement of Experience including full details of former and present position
- Current Research
- List of Publications
- Other activities outside current employment
- Name, Address and Telephone Numbers of Three (3) Referees
- Telephone and E-mail Address (SELF)
- Proposed date of availability for duty if appointed.
Candidates should please include Three (3) self-addressed envelopes with Fifty Naira Only (N50:00) stamp on each. All Applications with Credentials should be addressed to:
Lagos State University,
Badagry Expressway, Ojo,
P. M. B. 0001,
Lagos State University Post Office, Ojo.
Submitted with supporting documents to:
The College Secretary,
Lagos State University College of Medicine,
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.