Ifi Consult Job Positions Updated [2 Positions]Apr 17, 2018
Posted on :
Ifi Consult – Our client, is currently recruiting for suitably candidates to fill the following vacant positions below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Media Buyer/Planner
- Working with the client and the account team to understand the client’s business objectives and advertising strategy.
- Liaising with the creative agency team, clients and consumers to develop media strategies and campaigns.
- Making decisions on the best form of media for specific clients and campaigns.
- Undertaking research and analyzing data using specialist industry resources.
- Identifying target audiences and analyzing their characteristics, behavior and media habits.
- Presenting proposals, including cost schedules, to clients.
- Negotiating rates with vendors.
- Preparing a media schedule for client approval.
- Executing media buys, issuing insertion orders.
- Gathering of creative specs and working with creative team to direct development of creative.
- Trafficking, tagging and QA.
- Managing ad server set-up and tag generation.
- Troubleshooting campaign issues.
- Pull reports for optimization analysis.
- Analyze performance data and provide optimization recommendations.
- Work with media and lead gen partners to help optimize the campaigns.
- Support the team with Digital Media Buying and Planning for all our clients and will also assist in producing various reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, as well as other projects on an as needed basis
- The ideal candidate possesses a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Any certificate in digital media and marketing such as Google AdWords, CIM Certificate, etc.
- Experience using online advertising dashboards such as Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, Twitter Advertising, etc.
- Experience using Net Ratings, Google Analytics, and other digital media measurement.
- Knowledge and experience of programmatic advertising would be an advantage.
- Highly efficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- High numeracy skills, a flair for numbers, effective research and analytical skills, proven negotiation skills, creative and strategic thinking.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations.
Job Title: Head, Finance & Account
Department: Finance & Accounts
- Ensure effective management of the organizations assets (liquid and fixed) to promote/achieve overall business goals and financial targets
- Responsible for anticipating and controlling financial risks, through ensuring the constant availability of accurate and current financial information, and financial resources, in line with the subsidiaries business objectives.
- Oversee and champion the articulation and development of the Finance divisional strategy and ensure alignment with every subsidiary corporate strategy, business goals and objectives
- Demonstrate ownership and communicate the division’s strategic direction and objectives to all staff
- Oversee and coordinate the day-to-day activities of the division and ensure alignment with the overall goals and objectives of Group
- Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the division’s functions and activities
- Approve and coordinate the execution of the division’s work programmes and plans
- Ensure synergy and collaboration in inter-departmental and inter – company activities and communication in order to facilitate effective and smooth running of the division
- Identify risks and long-term financial implications of intended corporate projects/ initiatives, and advise the Board and other Management committees accordingly
- Authorize expenditure/ transactions in line with the organizations approved authority limits
- Coordinate timely preparation of Group and subsidiaries financial statements where and when necessary, ensuring the statements reflect the organization’s financial position and comply with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Manage risks and returns on company financial resources, constantly seeking to maximize shareholders’ wealth
- Manage the interface between the organizations and external auditors and regulators to ensure the organization’s financial interest is protected
- Ensure and supervise timely, accurate and relevant financial information for strategic decision making
- Support and supervise the robust implementation of cost management strategies to monitor and control costs of the organizations worldwide
- Supervise and coordinate the development of corporate budget, and the allocation/ distribution of financial resources of all the subsidiaries with the group
- Periodically review key finance activity and performance reports and take appropriate action to ensure the organizations’ business objectives are achieved
- Ensure availability of adequate funding as required for the companies’ operations, in line with group’s financial policies
- Maintain financial responsibilities for the companies’ assets in terms of accounts, valuations, losses protection etc.
- Develop framework for delegation of authority on financial issues i.e. develop, administer, manage the financial manual of authorities, etc.
- Enforce corporate governance policies and ensure compliance with financial manual of authorities in corporate financial decision-making
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key banks and other financial institutions
- Manage the human and material resources of the division to optimize performance and enhance output
- Ensure periodic meetings to define departmental goals/targets and agree work plans, consistent with the overall divisional business objectives
- Assign responsibilities to Departmental Heads and monitor them to ensure timely delivery of high quality results
- Oversee the preparation of the Subsidiaries’ annual budget and monitor its implementation
- Review and authorize key expenditures/transactions of the Subsidiaries in line with approved subsidiaries budgets and organizations’ manuals of authority
- Support the CEO in communicating the activities and achievements of the company/division to all relevant stakeholders
- Prepare and submit periodic management reports on the activities of the division for board and management decision making
- Continually review and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the division’s policies, procedures and processes and identify improvement opportunities
- Champion and oversee the implementation of improvement recommendations after obtaining all necessary approvals from management or the Board
- Act on behalf of, and perform other duties as assigned by the CEO
Competencies and Skills Requirements
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of core operational activities in the Group.
- Good and holistic understanding of the business operations inter-relationships and dependencies, and the role of the financial control department with respect to these.
- Knowledgeable in the following key areas:
- Financial Management and corporate finance
- Budgeting and Planning
- Tax Management
- CBN guidelines and reporting schedule/system requirements
- Advanced financial and accounting knowledge, including in depth understanding of international and Nigerian accounting and financial reporting standards
- Must have knowledge of accounting and spreadsheet software applications, and technical accounting issues
- Good understanding of foreign exchange operations and regulations, and other relevant regulations – all our subsidiaries industries, income and other tax, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Strong business acumen, maturity and tact, including the ability to relate with highest levels of management of financial institutions and financers
- Business strategy development and execution
- Ability to constantly analyse the industry and identify current trends, hitherto unnoticed opportunities and fashion appropriate strategies to respond to trends and harness opportunities.
- Discernible ability to take charge of project managing the execution of business strategies by managing resources in such a way that these resources deliver all the work required to completely execute the strategy within defined scope, time and cost constraints and in conjunction with relevant stakeholders.
Oral & Written Communication Skills:
- Ability to transmit information effectively i.e. in clear, unambiguous terms to employees, management and other stakeholders to facilitate at all times the achievement of the goals and objectives of the organization
- Ability to understand technical information and relay it in a manner that is clearly understood by others.
- Ability to write reports in clear terms using a mixture of words, charts, graphs, etc.
- Responsive and Results Orientation
- Must be discernibly honest and of consistent upright character
- High integrity and moral standards
- Must be ethical i.e. must follow the ideals and responsibilities of the industry as set out in the code of ethics guiding operations and operators in the industry.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- First Degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Professional accounting certification, e.g. ACA, ACCA with any of CPA, CIMA, or other relevant higher business degree with proven analytical and qualitative accounting/ finance competencies
- Experience in treasury funds management and loan syndication
- Six (6) years cognate experience, of which at least three (4) years at senior management capacity
- Effective Leadership, Mentoring, Coaching, and team-building skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using Media Buyer/Planner as the subject. Note: Strictly for Qualified candidates.
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.
Vodacom Latest Job Vacancies [2 Positions]
5 days ago
FHI 360 Current Job Vacancies [2 Positions]
6 days ago