HR Advisor at MTN NigeriaApr 17, 2018
MTN Nigeria is recruiting for fulltime HR Advisor.
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: HR Advisor
- To ensure HR strategy is implemented in line with regional/divisional business plans and that HR policy, procedures and processes are understood and consistently implemented.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in human resources services.
- Liaise with HR Centres of Excellence to develop solutions to identified client needs. Facilitate the compliance with employee Performance Management cycle.
- Provide implementation support for Attraction and Recruitment activities Facilitate confirmation process for new staff on probation.
- Facilitate Career Management implementation within the assigned Division.
- Assist to drive Group Culture Audit and other Surveys participation within assigned Divisions.
- Assist to implement Departmental/Divisional Recognition programmes as well as driving participation in the Group Recognition programme – Yello Star.
- Coordinate assigned Exit Activities for exiting staff. Liaise with Line Managers of assigned Division and OD to develop and implement organizational structure and design as and when required e.g. Job Profiles etc.
- Liaise with Industrial Relations Advisor to coordinate Regional Employee Council Meeting – identify pertinent employee and work place issues and report outcomes.
- Coordinate Staff Engagement Meetings for assigned Divisions e.g. Village Meetings.
- Ensure new staff are properly boarded and inducted into the organization Assist to ensure that all Conflicts within assigned Divisions are resolved within stipulated time -Coordination of staff Disciplinary matters and grievances.
Experience & Training
- First degree in any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years; experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others.
- Experience working in a medium organization.
- Industrial Relations.
- Employee Relations.
- HR Administration
- Employee engagement.
- Experience in Telecommunication industry would be an advantage.
BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND.
Normal MTNN working conditions.
May be required to work extended hours.
Open plan office.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Use link to apply online
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Mtn Nigeria
MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa's leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian ...Know More about Mtn Nigeria
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.
MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment
1 day ago
General Manager, Regional Operations at MTN Nigeria
15 hours ago