Food and Beverage Manager at Hilton WorldwideFeb 14, 2018
Hilton Worldwide is recruiting for fulltime Food And Beverage Manager.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
- A Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while training staff and working within budgeted guidelines.
What will I be Doing?
- As a Food and Beverage Manager, you are responsible for managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
- A Food and Beverage Manager will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all Food and Beverage Outlet operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Food and Beverage team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor Costs and Payroll
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Develop menus with other members of Food and Beverage team
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Carry out annual and mid-year appraisals with Managers under your responsibility
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
- A Food and Beverage Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Management and/or supervisory Food and Beverage experience
- Able to meet financial targets
- Ability to comply with all Food and Beverage brand standards
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Degree in relevant area
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,700 hotels, resorts and timeshare properties comprising more than 775,000 rooms in 104 c...Know More about Hilton Worldwide
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.