Facility Manager at Access Solutions LimitedMar 21, 2019
Access Solutions Limited is recruiting for fulltime Facility Manager.
At Access Solutions we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-fledged career. Towards this end we provide you with superior training and the opportunity to work in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms.
What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into a world class techy professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- We urgently are in need of a Facility Manager that is responsible for the excellent maintenance, management and periodical servicing of the facilities of the organization.
- Your primary responsibility would be to preserve the value of a commercial office building and all its facilities, by carrying out administrative functions and ensuring all facilities are in safe and working condition, with minimum disruption to the building occupants and visitors.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance of new, ongoing and old infrastructures of the organization.
- In charge of the excellent use of some resources e.g. diesel, office spaces etc.
- Should have an oversight in departments that use the facility.
- Develops new ideas and innovation that seek to improve the properties of the organization.
- Responsible for the management of other facility used by staff and management including vehicles, laptops and other office equipment.
- Making sure that the building meets health and safety standards and legal requirements managing refurbishment, renovations and office moves
- Managing general upkeep and maintenance
- Negotiating the best deals with contractors and suppliers
- Managing security
- Managing office systems, which may include IT and office equipment.
- Advising on energy efficiency
- Managing services such as cleaning, waste disposal, catering and parking
- Managing budgets and keeping records of payments.
- Applicant must have good communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Should have knowledge of electronics and electrical.
- Minimum of a HND/Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of experience working as a project and facility manager for as full-time worker in any reputable organization.
- Good Multi-tasking abilities and can work under pressure.
- Certified Health, Safety and environment expert
- Excellent negotiation skills
As a Facilities Supervisor your responsibilities will include:
- Provide a weekly summary of any outstanding facilities issues and set completion dates for review /discussion at either weekly or fortnightly meetings covering all disciplines.
- Consider all relevant problems that may need to be addressed in the near future and outline possible solutions.
- Ensure all vendor summaries /files and contract data are kept up to date for all relevant facilities vendors and safety files are maintained for each
- Provide building and office management services for economy of operation and maximum usage of facilities and equipment. Work with external vendors to develop and implement facilities plans. Review vendor contracts, onsite vendor performance, timely work order completion, and construction related activities. Participate in collaborative space planning efforts with internal resources and user groups. Prepare and monitor annual property budget and other related costs in facility planning. This position will interface with both senior management as well as individual contributors.
- You will be responsible for managing Access Solutions' office space and equipment. Ensure adherence to company guidelines, processes and building and safety codes. Obtain, review and estimate design costs including equipment, installation, labor, materials, and preparation. Prepare annual budget. Conduct benchmarking.
- Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Applies professional, technical, and operational depth and experience to continuously improve service quality. Excellent communication and decision making skills. Familiarity with email and MS Office applications is essential.
- Willing to function as after- hours contact for facilities emergencies and be accessible via phone or pager. Degree, relevant certification or equivalent with 5 years prior facilities management or assistant property manager experience preferred.
- Administration of lease agreements
- Management and maintenance of all facilities to ensure compliance with standards in service level agreement.
- Responsible for preparation and implementation of planned preventive maintenance.
- Prompt response and safe execution of reactive maintenance when required.
- Coordinate activities of contractors and provide leadership and direction to site staff to ensure minimum disruption to site activities.
- Ensure staff are properly motivated and meet all their job requirements.
- Oversee procurement of materials and evaluation of contractor bids.
- Preparation of monthly reports on expenses
- Supervision of staff and contractors to ensure they meet the specified quality standards and follow up on corrective measures to defective work.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to:email@example.com with "Facility Manager" as subject of your mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Access Solutions Limited
Access Solutions is in the business of IT Consultancy, Software Development and Engineering Services.At Access Solutions we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-...Know More about Access Solutions Limited
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.
Internal Auditor at Access Solutions Limited
4 days ago