Expat Human Resources Manager at Rosetti Pivot LimitedApr 17, 2018
Rosetti Pivot Limited is recruiting for fulltime Expat Human Resources Manager.
Rosetti Pivot Limited, is an EPC Company that is fully committed to developing the Nigerian Human Capital and existing facilities in accordance with the Nigerian Content Act; and who offer world class services through local design, fabrication, manufacturing and supplying of platforms and systems for the Oil and Gas industry.
We are in search of qualified and multi-talented professionals to fill up the position below:
Job Title: Expat Human Resources Manager
Hierarchically reporting to: Human Resources & Administration Manager
- Support HR & Administration Manager in HR activities with specific reference to expatriates; Ensure the pursuit of policies and guidelines for the management of the Expatriate Human Resources and their application to increase the skills, the efficiency and flexibility of the organization in accordance with the company and Shareholders strategy, granting the management a safe expatriate mobilization,
- Define professional development plan and monitor the training process, identifying the needs of the different services, planning training programs to be developed and verifying effectiveness;
- Ensure the correct management of all activities necessary to the organisation of business travels, of business visits and of the establishment of expatriates people in the country; ensure the security of expatriates personnel setting up specific procedures for the different operational fields; Support expatriates employees by providing general assistance for the management of work permits, work visa and business visa; and determine housing and lifestyle assimilation needs for each expatriates;
- Coordinate and collaborate with Shareholder Foreign Organisation Manager and Shareholder foreign HR Manager for the management of expatriates;
- Ensure correct information flow to other Company’s department and to Shareholders, about immigration permits.
Requirements, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline;
- Postgraduate qualification in Human Resources;
- 10+ years’ experience in HR Management and with at least 5 years as HR Manager in multicultural and international environments;
- Good knowledge in economic and financial matters, contract sector, industrial relations and labour discipline;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Application Closing Date
24th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Credentials to email Clearly stating the "Job Title" as the Subject of the mail.
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.