Director - University Health ServiceMar 23, 2019
University of Ibadan (UI) is recruiting for fulltime Director - University Health Service.
The University of Ibadan is the oldest and most prestigious Nigerian University. A research intensive postgraduate University. it has attained a position of eminence in various disciplines and remains a major player in the development of the much needed human capital in Africa.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the underlisted position:
Job Title: Director - University Health Service
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The Director is the Administrative Head of the University Health Service. He is directly responsible to the Vice-Chancellor.
- The Director, University Health Service must be someone with proven professional competencies and enviable administrative pedigree.
- The candidate must be diligent, forthright, command teamwork and respect of staff, participate in call duties and initiate public health measures.
Applicants for the above position must possess the following:
- MBBS degree from a recognised University
- Fellowship of the West African College of Physicians, the National Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent in Family Medicine, General Practice or Postgraduate degree in relevant disciplines with at least 15 years cognate experience.
- The candidate must have worked in a tertiary or Research Institution Clinic for at least ten (10) years.
CONTISS 15: (N2,242,999.00 - N2,886,591.00) annually.
Condition of Service
- The appointment shall be for an initial period of four (4) years and may be renewed subject to satisfactory performance for a further period of four (4) years and no more. Fringe benefits are as applicable to similar positions in the University of lbadan, and as may be determined by the Governing Council.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should candidates should forward the following:
- Letters of application,
- Two (2) Photostat copies of their certificates, and
- Twenty (20) copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae stating their full names (Surname first), Date of Birth (not age), Gender, Marital status, State of Origin, Postal/e-mail Addresses, Full Qualifications with Dates, Work experience, and Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
All applications should be forwarded along with a two-page statement of their Vision and Mission to:
University of lbadan,
Ibadan - Oyo State.
- Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send Confidential Reports on them, using letter-head papers, direct to the "Registrar, University of Ibadan", from whom further details may be obtained.
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.
Head of Health Services Management at SwiftHMO
3 hours ago