Deputy Hotel ManagerMar 25, 2019
Louis Valentino Prixair (LVP) is recruiting for fulltime Deputy Hotel Manager.
Louis Valentino Prixair Group is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Hotel Manager
Job Type: Permanent
- We’re looking for an extremely detail oriented Deputy Hotel Manager to join our team!
- Establish and maintain open collaborative relationships with direct reports, team members and partner General Managers;
- Coach and support hotel team to effectively manage occupancy, rates, wages and controllable expenses;
- Oversight of Sales, and Marketing, Food and Beverage, Front office and Guest services;
- Improves efficiency & profitability of in-house restaurant operations;
- Oversight of housekeeping and engineering functions;
- Tour and inspect property on a daily basis and monitor for property cleanliness, safety and security, product quality and exceptional service throughout;
- Identify areas of concern and develop strategies to improve performance;
- Recognize service issues and trends. Facilitate creative solutions to overcome obstacles and insure continuous guest satisfaction results;
- Participate in sales and marketing process as well as ongoing community involvement;
- Maintain a strong knowledge of local market (e.g.: demand generators, competitor strategy and community impact/involvement opportunities);
- Active participation in budgeting and forecasting to maximize hotel revenue and profits;
- Perform technical and administrative duties, including, but not limited to; Profit and Loss Statements, Analysis, Yield Management, Capital Planning and Payroll;
- Ongoing financial reports review to analyze budget, revenue and profitability targets and take action as needed;
- Participate in revenue management calls, sales calls and owner meetings;
- Balance cost controls with exceptional customer service and associate satisfaction;
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiate service agreements.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- 3+ years minimum in similar position
- Familiar with common computer software programs
- Proven track record of achieving results in all areas of a balanced scorecard
- Strong organizational & leadership skills
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented
- Creative & problem-solving skills
Competitive based on experience
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the Job Title as subject of the application.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.
Manager - Hotel at Elevantix Consulting
5 days ago