Civil Engineer at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria LimitedJun 14, 2018
Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Civil Engineer.
Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited is in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Assist with contract document preparation including plans, specifications, and estimates
- Go out to site to interpret design drawings to workers;
- Write reports and provide feedback to Project site engineer
- Resolving problems - especially with unusual concrete and aggregate discrepancies, and special concrete mix designs;
- Attend planning and site meetings when special construction material related matters are discussed;
- Visit sites on a regular basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 5 - 7 years practical experience in road and infrastructure related
- Application of Microsoft project to produce programme of work
- Ability to produce method statement/work methodology without supervision.
- Candidate should be able to handle the full range of activities associated with bidding/tendering processes
- Should have a strong technical background with well-developed negotiating skills
- Should be able to combine entrepreneurial spirit with integrity, determination, and a commitment to excellence and have the ability to drive our business forward.
- COREN Registration would be an added advantage
- Must have knowledge of Nigerian Federal Highway roads and codes.
- Ability to work under pressure with less supervision
- Must be an excellent team player
- Willingness to learn
- Must be practically oriented and with hands-on approach and commitment to work,
- Should be able to use software analysis (AUTOCAD, Civil 3d, etc) for design of roads and drainage structures
- Must have intense knowledge of surveying
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail e.g - "Civil Engineer".
Note: Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.
Hydro Power Engineer at CGC Nigeria Limited
6 days ago