Air to Ground Integration (AGI) Advisor at RMGS NigeriaJun 14, 2018
RMGS Nigeria is recruiting for fulltime Air To Ground Integration (AGI) Advisor.
RMGS is a US Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) focused on providing security, training, safety, logistics, technology, and consulting services to Federal, State, and local government clients worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Air to Ground Integration (AGI) Advisor
Type: Full Time
- RMGS is seeking an Air to Ground Integration (AGI) Advisor for a minimum one year assignment located in Abuja, Nigeria with the option of up to four one year extensions (5years total)
- The position provides very competitive pay and benefits, to include secure Western style housing and car/driver. The position may be accompanied
- The Embedded Advisor will assist in the establishment of Nigerian Armed Forces AGI joint doctrine, policy, plans, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), in order to develop Nigeria’s detailed air to ground operations training and education program which includes Air to Ground Integration specialist certification and qualification.
- Ten (10) years’ mission specific qualifications in doctrine execution (JP 309, Joint Fires Support, and JP 309.3 CAS), joint targeting processes, joint and coalition air to ground operations integration, to include practical operational experience with target identification, target vetting, command and control, and coordinating strikes on targets in a combat environment (e.g., indirect fires (IDF), 5line (Close Combat Attack), 9line (CAS), etc.).
- Two (2) years’ experience with multinational capabilities, limitations and employment of fixed and/or rotary wing platforms to conduct close air support.
- Active Secret Security Clearance or be able to obtain one.
- Preferred two (2) years’ experience working with a developing nation’s military conducting AGI.
- Preferred two (2) years’ experience as a Joint Terminal Attack Controller or Joint Fires Observer instructor and/or evaluator.
- Preferred two (2) years’ military simulations trainer experience.
- Preferred – former U.S. military.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Use link to apply online
- Applicants considered for these positions will be vetted for human rights violations in accordance with Department Leahy vetting guidelines.
- “We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law."
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.