Administrative Officer I at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA)Jun 14, 2018
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) is recruiting for fulltime Administrative Officer I.
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA), Ondo State, Nigeria, was first established as Obafemi Awolowo University in March 1982 by the government of the old Ondo State, headed by the late Chief Adekunle Ajasin.
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria, presently has over 10,000 students, well over 1,200 staff and six Faculties. As a growing University in Nigeria, Adekunle Ajasin University wishes to maintain and consolidate its reputation for world class scholarship, education and research as well as for playing a central role in the development of humanity, Nigeria, Ondo State and the local community.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the below position in the University:
Job Title: Administrative Officer I
- Candidate must possess a good Honours degree in relevant discipline, with at least Second Class (Lower Division), from a recognized University; and must have at least three (3) years’ post-qualification experience. OR
- Candidate must possess a good Honours degree with at least Second Class (Lower Division) from a recognized University plus a Masters’ Degree in relevant discipline.
- Must have completed the NYSC programme or have an evidence of exemption from the programme.
- Create an Account.
- Confirm your email address with the link you will receive via registered email.
- Complete Application Form accordingly and upload required documents
- Documents to be uploaded include:
- Passport photograph
- Academic certificates
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of State/Local Government of Origin
- Application cover letter.
Print out your Application Slip, and also Print and forward 15 hard copies of the online Applications to:
Adekunle Ajasin University,
- Candidates should request their referees to forward their references, under confidential cover, on their behalf directly to the Registrar (through the address above) before the close of submission of application.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.
Office Administrator at West-Bay Nigeria
3 days ago
Program Officer-Sahara Foundation
15 hours ago
Office Assistant at Scent Arcade Limited
4 days ago