Administrative Assistant at RTI InternationalJun 19, 2018
RTI International is recruiting for fulltime Administrative Assistant.
RTI International is one of the world's leading research institutes, dedicated to improving the human condition by turning knowledge into practice. Our staff of more than 4000 provides research and technical expertise to governments and businesses in more than 40 countries in the areas of health and pharmaceuticals, education and training, surveys and statistics, advanced technology, international development, economic and social policy, energy and the environment, and laboratory and chemistry services.
RTI International is currently seeking operations specialists for the USAID-funded E-WASH program (which will aim to strengthen urban water service delivery in several Nigerian states), to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Will organize meetings, conferences, and other special events as required.
- Liaise with office staff for invoices/payment deliver maintenance requests, vendors, and arranging office set-up and orientation for new hires and visitors.
- Secondary School Completion or Vocational Training and 2 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to listen and communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- High degree of professionalism.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV's with current contact information to email Submissions should include the position title in the subject heading.
Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to NigeriaEmployment@rti.org
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.