Accountant at Rainoil LimitedMar 19, 2019
Rainoil Limited is recruiting for fulltime Accountant.
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Ref No: RO-00050
Job Type: Full Time
- To establish Rainoil’s financial status by collecting, analysing, verifying and reporting financial information
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles all aspects of assigned bookkeeping activities such as reconciliations, journals and nominal ledger administration by updating the accounting application with transactions as they occur
- Executes measures to ensure that the company’s receivables are effectively monitored and are kept to the minimum
- Processes cash book transactions and prepares bank reconciliation
- Documents and updates records of all fixed assets to ensure assets are properly valued, accounted for and safeguarded
- Computes direct expenses as well as proper booking of all expenses
- Monitors of Rainoil’s budget by performance evaluation and analysis of variances
- Manages invoices with respect to truck activities
- Prepares of the year end performance report showing the closing balances for assets, liabilities, cash and stock.
- Computes and remits various deductibles e.g. Pension funds PAYE
- Prepares periodic accounts as well as the group’s statement of financial position at the end of the financial year
- Processes the periodic payroll for the group
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree/HND in Finance/ Accounting or any related discipline
- Relevant professional certification e.g. Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN),Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) is an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the Finance/ Treasury/ Accounts function in a similar organisation
Application Closing Date
20th March 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.
Cashier at Rainoil Limited
6 days ago
Accountant at Naszberech Limited
5 days ago
Accountant at Vincintoire Limited
3 days ago
Accountant at Padoserve Limited
13 hours ago
Station Manager at Rainoil Limited
6 days ago