Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas (FPOG), Bonny admission acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted candidates.
NGScholars is using this medium to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny, Rivers State for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The management of the institution has released the amount to be paid as admission acceptance fee and school fees. The payment procedure for both fees have been released too.
Following the release of Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas admission list, the payment of acceptance fee and other charges as well as clearance and registration will commence on 7th November, 2018.
Federal Poly of Oil & Gas Bonny Acceptance Fee & School Fees Payment Procedure – 2018/2019
Students are kindly advised to make payments of their acceptance and other charges at once by following the Student portal link on the Polytechnic’s Website with the following steps:
- Create new Student account ( Enter ND1 and your JAMB Registration Number)
- Create your account profile; this will include uploading recent passport photograph.
- Ensure your portal details are properly kept and create a new password.
- From Student portal account dashboard, click on Get Acceptance Fee invoice which will include the REMITA (RRR) code. (Same process for payment of the other charges).
- Print out the invoices.
- Proceed to any Bank to make payment of a non-refundable sum of Twenty Thousand Naira Only (20,000.00) for Acceptance Fee and also the sum of Sixty-Two Thousand Naira Only (62,000.00) for other charges.
- Return to your Student portal account and generate your receipt with the RRR code from the Bank print out. The print out must include your passport photograph.
- Bring along your receipts, acceptance and School fees invoices with the Bank Tellers to the Admission Office to begin your clearance and registration starting from 7th November, 2018.
1. All those who have accepted their admission must pay their acceptance fee on or before the 30th of November, 2018 or else, they shall forfeit their admission.
2. Students who have paid their acceptance fee must endeavour to pay for the other charges before registration and commencement of lectures.