Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU, has released a notification for all graduating students concerning the 23rd, 24th and 25th combined convocation ceremony. All graduating students are hereby informed.
The management has also released notification on the payment of convocation fee, collection of academic gowns and other important information for all graduands. See full details below.
ATBU Notification To Graduands
- Academic Gowns and Book of Proceedings can be collected at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Trust and Investment Limited (ATIL) office premises, Yelwa Campus as from Monday 7th to Friday 11th May, 2018 on presentation of evidence of payment of N7,500.00 (Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira) only at ATBU with Account Number 0170174388, SORT CODE 058036013. Guest invitations to be collected by graduands at the spot.
- Assemble behind the 1000 Seat Capacity Lecture Theatre, Yelwa Campus on Saturday, 12th May, 2018 at 8.30am for the procession.
- All graduands should be fully robed and arranged in an alphabetical order of Faculties.
- No graduand will be allowed into the Convocation square after 9.00am.
- Certificates can be collected after the Convocation and on presentation of:
- Evidence of payment of Five Thousand Naira (N5000.00) Alumni fee at FCMB Account Number 1759651018.
- Evidence of return of Academic Gown to ATIL
- Statement of Result (S.O.R)