ABU Zaria Postgraduate Admission List 2017/2018 Academic Session
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Postgraduate admission list for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. The Ahmadu Bello University School of Postgraduate Studies has released the list of admitted students and procedure for registration on the University portal. All candidates that apply for admission into Postgraduate programmes at ABU Zaria are hereby informed.
Candidates should follow the instructions released by the management of the University to collect their admission letter and proceed with registration. See full details on registration and how to check admission list below.
How To Check ABU Zaria Postgraduate Admission List
Candidates who want to check the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU) PG 2017/2018 academic session admission list should click here to do so now. You will find the list arranged with your application number, registration number or surname and click on the page scroll through all 20 pages to check your admission status.
ABU Postgraduate Registration for 2017/2018 Academic Session
The following are the things you need to do to accept the offer of admission given by the Postgraduate school and completing admission screening and registration for 2017/2018 SESSION .
For Students of Main Campus
- Collect your admission letters at School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS) Auditorium from Monday, 8Th January, 2018.
- Proceed for screening exercise with original credentials to your Faculty Board Room between 10:000m to 2:00pm (8’h Jan. — 30Th January, 2018).
- Go to Room B26 (SPGS) for verification of O—Ie/el results (if necessary).
- Pay Acceptance Fee of #1000000, Publication fee of #410,000 and Orientation Fee of #300000 to the ABU Microfinance Bank Desk Officer at Room 820, School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS).
- Take your Tellers to Room B7 (SPGS) to obtain your Acceptance Form and SPGS Publications.
- Wait for the uploading of your name and number on the portal to commence registration.
- Once uploading is completed proceed to pay your school fees at ANY of the designated Banks and register your courses after confirmation with your Department.
- Submit your File at the Record Office of SPGS after Departmental Registration.
- Late submission of your file to the SPGS attracts a penalty of N5,000.00
- Return to collect your endorsed forms.
- Make copies of the Registration form for the Dept, Faculty and also keep personal copy.
Deadline: Registration closes on 30Th January, 2018.
Direct any Enquiries to the SPGS Secretary’s Office