UPDATE: FUOtuoke School Fees Structure For 2017/2018 Session
Federal University, Otuoke FUOtuoke school fees structure for 2017/2018 academic session has been released and a new update has just been release concerning the payment. These are fees payable by freshers and returning Students of the University for the session.
The management of Federal University Otuoke has also released the instructions on how to use the payment portal to pay the school fees. The schedule contains fees (including tuition) for all new and returning students. Check table below.
FUOtuoke School Fees for 2017/2018 Session
Senate has decided that:
- RETURNING STUDENTS ARE TO PAY THEIR SCHOOL FEES AND REGISTER FOR THEIR COURSES FOR THE 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION WITHIN ONE (1) WEEK FROM THE DATE OF THIS MEMO;
- LATE PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES AND COURSE REGISTRATION BY RETURNING STUDENTS WOULD BE ALLOWED FOR TWO (2) WEEKS BEGINNING FROM THE END OF ONE (1) WEEK FOLLOWING THIS MEMO (i.e 12/02/2018) AND WOULD ATTRACT A FEE OF FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY;
- DE-REGISTERED STUDENTS WOULD BE REINSTATED SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF THEIR FEES FOR THE 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION AND COMPLIANCE WITH (I) AND (II) ABOVE; AND
- RETURNING STUDENTS WHO FAIL TO PAY THEIR SCHOOL FEES AS STIPULATED ABOVE WOULD BE DEEMED TO HAVE VOLUNTARILY WITHDRAWN FROM THE UNIVERSITY.
Students are therefore advised to be guided by the above decisions and pay their school fees accordingly.
Students can either view or download a copy of the school fees schedule for the 2017/18 academic session in the pdf file provided below.
- All new students (Freshmen) must stay in the hostel, unless contra-indicated by a Medical Doctor and or subject to availability of space.
- Students must pay full applicable fees by end of Registration Period of academic year, else all registration privileges will be withdrawn for the academic year.
- Accommodation (N10,000.00 per student) is not included in the school fee schedule above.
- All fees paid are not refundable.
- Returning Students must pay all outstanding fees (Prior Session and Current Session) before Registration for the new Academic Session.
- School Fees paid after 8 Weeks from resumption date shall attract the payment of additional late registration fee.
We wish you the very best – NGScholars!!!