UNILAG Postgraduate Freshers’ Registration Guide, Requirements 2016/2017
The University of Lagos, UNILAG has released registration procedure and requirements for postgraduate freshers for the 2015/2016 academic session. All newly admitted students are hereby informed of this. If you have not check your UNILAG postgraduate admission list, you can simply do that by clicking the link now.
All candidates who have confirmed their names on the UNILAG Postgraduate admission list are to follow the instructions in this guide. You are to download the admission letter on the SPGS portal. This simple post will guide you through.
2015/2016 UNILAG Postgraduate Freshers’ Registration Procedure
1. Visit Postgraduate School Website (www.unilagspgs.edu.ng) 2016/2017 admission.
2. Click on ‘current students’ link and update Biodata and change your password
3. Print Pay advice, Biodata, Acceptance Letter and Admission Letter
4. Take the Pay advice to designated banks for payment
5. Get the courses for First Semester from the Department
6. Go online to register the courses and submit it online afterward
7. Print four (4) copies of Course Form
8. The course forms need to be signed by the candidate, Head of Department, Bursar and School of Postgraduate Studies in that order.
9. Come to School of Postgraduate Studies and pick Prospectus for a fee #5,000 (Compulsory).
10. Proceed to Multipurpose Hall C for Screening. The School of Postgraduate Studies is the final stage of the registration process.
11.Students must pay both Obligatory and Tuition fees before they can register
12. Instalment payment is only for Part-Time students. Full Time Students cannot apply for instalment payment.
Requirements For UNILAG Postgraduate Registration / Admission Screening – 2016/2017