Here is the list of UNILAG Foundation Programme faculties, courses and subjects combinations for 2018/2019 admission exercise. Also here are the courses taught at the foreign universities that the University of Lagos, UNILAG Foundation Programme is partnering with.
You will need the subjects combinations as a vital piece of information while completing your application for the UNILAG Foundation/JUPEB Programme. It provides you with the subjects requirements so that you will know if you are eligible for a particular course.
UNILAG Foundation Programme Courses and Subjects Combinations 2018/2019
S/N SUBJECT COMBINATION DESIGNATION
The School of Foundation Studies will provide an intensive one year taught subjects in line with the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Syllabus for admission into the following Faculties:
- ARTS (Enquiries: +234-909658428)
- Creative Arts (Theatre Arts, Music, Visual Arts)
- Linguistics, African & Asian Studies (Yoruba, Igbo)
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE (Enquiries:- +234-8023059033 )
- SOOCHOW UNIVERSITY, CHINA, PROGRAMME: Medicine (only) Enquiries – +234-9093621958; +234-8086757464
- UNIVERSITY OF BEDFORDSHIRE (U.K.) PROGRAMMES: (Enquiries +234-9093621958; +234-806757464)
- Accounting, Advertising, Biomedical Science, Business Studies, Computer Science, General Media Studies (Mass Communication), Law, Marketing and Psychology.
- UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL LANCASHIRE (U.K.) PROGRAMMES: (Enquiries: +234-9093621958; +234-8086757464)
- Business Related Programmes: Business Administration, Business Studies, Business Information Systems or Technology, International Business, International Fashion Management, Management and Marketing, Marketing, Marketing and Business Management, Business Operations Management, Retail Management (with options).
- Economics-Related Programes: Economics, Business Economics
- Law-Related Programmes: Law, Human Rights, Law and Criminology.
- Construction-Related Programmes: Commercial Management & Quantity Surveying, Construction Project Management, Facilities Management, Building Services and Sustainable Engineering, Architecture..
- UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST OF ENGLAND (UWE), BRISTOL (Enquiries – +234-9093621958; 234-8086757464)
- Science-Related Programmes: Biomedical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Human Biology, Conservation Biology, Sports Science, Forensic Science, Forensic Biology, Forensic Chemistry.
- Engineering-Related Programmes: Aerospace Engr., Mechanical Engr., Motorsport Engr., Electrical & Electronic Engr., Computer Science, Construction Management, Civil Engr., Architectural Design.
- Environmental Sciences Related Programmes: Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Architectural Design Technology.
- UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM PROGRAMMES (Enquiries–+234-9093621958; +234-8086757464)
- Chemical Engr, Civil Engr, Electrical & Electronics Engr, Mechanical Engr, Materials Science and Technology
- DE MONTFORT UNIVERSITY PROGRAMMES (Enquiries–+234-9093621958; +234-8086757464)
- Art, Design and Architecture; Business and Management; Computing Sciences; Creative Technologies and Media; Engineering; Health, Society and Community; Humanities; Law; Life Sciences; Music; Performance Arts and Arts and Festivals Management.