OSUSTECH Post-UTME Screening 2017/2018 Registration, Cut-off Mark Out
OSUSTECH Post-UTME screening application form for 2017/2018 academic session is out. Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa Post-UTME cut-off mark has also been released by the management of the University.
OSUSTECH online registration for the post UTME screening exercise for admission into ALL courses/programmes in the University will commence on 13th September, 2017. OSUSTECH cut-off mark for admission for 2017/2018 academic session is 180.
Eligibility Criteria for OSUSTECH Post-UTME Screening
Candidates who made OSUSTECH their first choice of institution and scored 180 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English language at not more than two (2) sittings.
Candidates who choose the University as second choice or did not choose it at all are advised to make a change of institution to OSUSTECH as first choice on JAMB website before registering for the post UTME.
OSUSTECH Specific Admission Requirements (By Course)
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|Five ‘O’ level credit passes in English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/Geography||Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology.||Two ‘A’ level passes in Physics and Chemistry or Geography.
National Diploma (ND) with distinction and credit passes in relevant subjects
How To Apply For OSUSTECH Post-UTME/Admision Screening Exercise for 2017/2018 Academic Session
The OSUSTECH Post-UTME screening fee of two thousand (N2,000.00) naira and administrative charge of three thousand (N3,000.00) naira are to be paid to any bank in Nigeria through Remita platform.
- To access the remita platform, please follow the procedures below:
- Log on to remita.net.
- Click “pay a Remita customer/biller”
- Select the institution you are paying into. (Ondo State Uni of Sci. and Tech)
- Click the name of service/purpose and select “other income from students”
- Under the list of other income from student, select “PUTME Screening Fees”
- Fill in ONLY “payer’s name” which is the name of the candidate and “matric number” which is the UTME registration number
- Click “How do you want to pay” and select the channel of payment which could be Internet Banking, Mastercard, Visa and so on
- Submit and print the electronic receipt of payment which contains a unique Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number
Method of Application
Candidates are required to
- Visit the University’s website on osustech.edu.ng for more information on specific admission requirements for each programme before application
- Log on osustech.edu.ng/utme and enter the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number generated from payment to access the registration portal
- Complete and submit the University admission screening forms online; and
- Print out a copy of completed admission screening form
Candidates are also advised to visit the University website from time to time to check their admission status.
Enquiries: 08035134479, 08106355507, 07017870050