Ogun State College Of Health Technology (OSCOHTECH), llese- Ijebu has announced the release of the 2018/2019 Academic forms for ND and HND programmes. All interested members of the public are hereby informed.
OSCOHTECH Authorities is inviting suitably candidates to their 2018/2019academic session National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes admission exercise. Interested members of the public are hereby informed to apply.
How To Apply For OSCOHTECH HND & ND Admissions – 2018/2019
OSCOHTECH General Admission Requirements.
- The admission requirements for any of our National Diploma (ND) Programme is a minimum of five (5) credits O/level passes, in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physic and Biology obtain in WAEC/NECO or NABTEB in not more than two (2) sittings. However, all applicants for National Diploma (ND) programme should also endeavour to obtain JAMB form.
- Details of each programme requirements are explicitly stated below. Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements before making their application as error in the choice of course by applicants will not be tolerated.
- Applicants awaiting results are free to apply. Such applicants should indicate AR in the column for O/Level Results on the Application Form. However, the O/Level Results being awaited must be ready before admission exercise as no student would be considered for admission without O/Level Results.
- The requirements for admission into Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes includes; National Diploma (ND) not lower than Lower Credit in relevant course/programme in addition to the Good O/Level requirements stated in (1) above.
Before you apply, check OSCOHTECH AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES
How to Apply for OSCOHTECH Admission.
2018/19 Application Form is now on sale at ₦11, 000.00 only. Prospective students are to obtain their forms online after making payment of ₦11, 000.00 only through the POS machine situated at the College Bursary OR via WEB using ATM card (strictly cashless payment).
- Type oscohtechilese.edu.ng on your browser
- Click on Start New Application
- Enter all your details/information
- Choose your payment option or mode (POS)
- Click on Submit
Payment is to be made using your ATM Card via OS machine situated at the College Bursary
For payment through POS
- Proceed to the College Bursary to make your payment, after which you will be issued Application Pin
- With the application pin, proceed to oscohtechilese.edu.ng
- Click on Continue Application if you have already initiated the application process online ORStart New Application, if you have not initiated the application process
- You are to use the details on the Application Pin to continue with your application process
- Enter the transaction details i.e. the Transaction ID and the Payment Pin
- Click on submit to continue with application process
- After choosing WEB as your payment option
- Proceed to the next page by clicking on Submit button
- Click on Pay button to be redirected to Unified Payment Gateway for the payment
- Click on Pay With Card
- Supply your ATM card details and click on Pay
- An OTP (One-Time-Password) will be sent to the phone number you registered with the account
- For MasterCard users, you will be required to Choose the method you wish to receive the OTP for this transaction and click submit
- Enter the OTP in the space provided and click on submit
- Upon successful payment, you will be directed to a Success Page
- Click on Proceed with application
Continue with Application Process
- Click on Upload and Continue
- Click on Modify Application
- Click on Print Access Pin
DEADLINE : At the time of this post, the deadline has not been specified.
The Ogun State College of Health Technology, Ilese-Ijebu was established on 28th September, 1976 mainly to train middle—level manpower for the delivery of primary health care. Thus becoming the first post-secondary educational institution in the State.
In April 2006, the Governor of the State consequent upon the passage of a bill establishing the College by the State House of Assembly graciously assented the bill into law. Thus, upgrading the College to a full Polytechnic status. The College programmes/courses are regulated by both National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) as well as various professional health Boards/Councils which makes our training unique and holistic. The College had since being graduating top quality middle and senior level manpower for the delivery of health care service in Ogun State particularly and Nigeria as a whole.
The College for programmes/courses at Certificates, Diplomas, National Diplomas (NDs) and Higher National Diplomas (HNDs) levels with emphasis on primary health and other health related areas.
Best wishes from NGScholars!!!