The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos, NOHIL School of Post-Basic Nursing Programmes Admission Form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale. Interested applicants that would wish to apply are hereby informed.
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified for admission to Post-Basic Nursing programmes on a full-time basis at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos (NOHIL) for the 2018/2019 Academic Session. Scroll down for more.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission 2018/2019
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Available Programmes.
- POST BASIC ORTHOPAEDIC NURSING PROGRAMME
- POST BASIC ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY NURSING PROGRAMME
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Duration & Courses.
DURATION: Twelve (12) Months of two (2) Semesters commencing in November, 2018
COURSE: 20 Courses of 40 Credit units in form of lectures etc and 960 hours of Hospital/ Community based Clinical Practice, Tutorials, Practical Demonstrations, Workshop Seminars, Case Studies/ Projects etc.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Entry Requirements.
- WASC/GCE, NECO/GCE with credits in relevant subjects, which should include English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
- Applicants must be registered Nurses (SRN or RN/RM) with Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must possess valid and current license to practice.
- Applicants with B.Sc. Nursing will have an added advantage.
- Candidates must be sponsored for the course. The sponsoring organization will be responsible forthe payment of the applicant’s salaries and allowances while in training. Self-sponsored candidates may be considered on merit.
- A minimum of one year post registration experience is required.
ACCOMMODATION: The Course is non-residential.
How to Apply for NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing.