NNBTS Batch 25B Training Instructions for Shortlisted Candidates – 2017
Nigerian Navy Basic Training School, Onne, Port-Harcourt (NNBTS) Batch 25B 2017 Training instructions for shortlisted candidates and items to take along for the training have been released by the authorities.
Nigerian Navy has scheduled training exercise for shortlisted candidates after the screening test. These candidates are to report at Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS) Onne, Port-Harcourt in BATCHES A and B for training.
Nigerian Navy Basic Training School, Onne Batch 25B Training Instructions for Shortlisted Candidates for 2017
We hereby inform all candidates successfully shortlisted that the resumption date for training at Nigerian Navy Basic Training School, Onne Port Harcourt is Sunday, 21st May, 2017.
Items for Shortlisted Candidates Nigerian Navy Training/Interview – 2017
Candidates that fail to report 7 days after the indicated date will not be accepted for the training. Furthermore, all candidates are to report with the following:
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- Six (6) passport photographs.
- Two (2) white vest T-shirts.
- Two (2) white singlets.
- Two (2) pairs of navy blue shorts.
- One pair each of white and brown canvas shoes.
- Personal items such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, underwears, toiletries, cutleries etc.
- Two(2) black skin tight for females.
- Two (2) set of civil dresses (English/Traditional).
- Two (2) pairs of swimming trunks.
Note: All the items listed above will be checked before any candidate is admitted to commence training.
These are the items to take along to the venue of the Nigerian Navy Training/Interview.