The authorities of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, (LAUTECH) Ogbomoso have announced that interested and suitably qualified candidates can apply for the pre-degree science supplementary form for the 2016/2017 academic session.
LAUTECH PRE-DEGREE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT.
- Candidate should possess at least SSCE, NECO GCE 0rdinary Level or NABTEB in not more than two sittings, with a minimum of credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry. Candidate who does not satisfy the above requirement for admission needs not apply.
LAUTECH PRE-DEGREE DURATION.
- The programme is expected to run for six (6) calendar months after which there will be an intensive and compulsory ICT programme which will run for three (3) months immediately after the final examination while successful candidates are awaiting admission into the degree programmes.
LAUTECH SUPPLEMENTARY PRE-DEGREE APPLICATION CLOSING DATE.
- The closing date for the submission of Application form is Wednesday, April 19, 2017. Each candidate must ensure that the examination slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as an evidence of successful submission of form. Please note that late completion/submission of forms will not be entertained.
LAUTECH SUPPLEMENTARY PRE-DEGREE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.
- The entrance examination will take place on Thursday, April 20, 2017 at the new ICT Building.
PLACEMENT INTO DEGREE PROGRAMMES.
- Placement into degree programmes will be based on performance at the end of the programme, admission requirements, vacancy in the desired degree programmes, and participation in the ICT intensive training.
- All intending applicants are to ensure they obtain 2017 UTME form, sit for the examination and pass the minimum cut off mark as may be determined by JAMB, Abuja.
LAUTECH SUPPLEMENTARY PRE-DEGREE PAYMENT SUMMARY.
|Application Form Fee: =N= 10,000:00|
- All Fees are payable via the LAUTECH InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=300:00 per transaction apply for all InterSwitch payments
You will be redirected to interswitch gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form. Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
LAUTECH SUPPLEMENTARY PRE-DEGREE REGISTRATION STEPS.
- Click “here to apply“. You should ONLY do this after you MUST have read and understood all the instructions on this site. The Email Address supplied has to be unique and valid, and will serve as your Registration ID to make payment.
- After successfully registering an account, you are to visit the Email address you supplied, to retrieve your PASSCODE. This PASSCODE will enable you access the payment system. This can be accessed through the “returning aplicant” link at the top of this page.
- After registering an account, please note, you then fall into the category of “Returning Applicant”, and you should always use the “Returning Applicant Login” at the top of this web page.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you can make payment (by clicking on “Click here to Pay for your Application Form with a Created Email Address”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE sent to you); you can obtain a Application Form Number(this must be after a successful Application Form Payment); and you can also complete the application process.
- After a successful payment, in order to get an Application Form Number, click on “Click here to get a Form Number”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE sent to you. Your Application Form Number will be e-mailed to the supplied email address, and also shown on the screen.
- To complete the Application Form, you need to have gotten an Application Form number. You are to login with your Application Form number and the password earlier created. After you successfully fill the application form, and submit it, an Examination venue will be alloted to you. Please make sure you print this slip.
- Please note, after submission of your Application Form, you will be unable to change the Passport Photograph uploaded. Hence confirm the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your form.
While we have done everything neccesary to ensure a smooth payment process, some exceptional situations may occur. Should the situation persist, reach us via listed contacts below:
- Working Hours: 8am – 4pm, Working days
- Phone Numbers: +2348079038989, +2349094507494