KWCOE Post-UTME Screening Form 2017/2018 | Cut-off Mark | Apply
Kwara College of Education, KWCOE Post-UTME screening form for 2017/2018 academic session is out. KWCOE Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2017/2018 academic session is also out. Interested candidates should apply for the screening exercise only if they have met the admission requirements.
The Kwara State College of Education (KWCOE), Ilorin hereby invites suitably qualified candidates who desire to be admitted for any of the NCE programmes run by the college to apply for and attend the 2017/2018 post UTME screening exercise. KWCOE Post-UTME cut-off mark for admission is 120.
Interested candidates are to complete the Pre-Screening form online and upload required documents from Monday 11thSeptember, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria For Kwara College of Education Post-UTME Screening
- ll prospective candidates must have scored a minimum of 120 marks in the last 2017 UTME examination
- Candidates that made the college their first, second, third or fourth choice in the 2017 UTME examination can apply
- Candidates who did not choose the college in any of their choices but now wish to be considered for admission into the college can also apply.
KWCOE Courses Available for Admission
Here are the courses available for the 2017/2018 academic session;
1 Agricultural Science (Double Major)
2 Arabic / French
How To Apply For Kwara College of Education Post-UTME Screening for 2017/2018 [Application Procedure]
To apply for the KWCOE Post-UTME/admission screening exercise for the academic session;
- Register and pay for the Pre-Admission Screening through the college portal (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/app_jamb_verification/ )
- Complete the screening form by supplying all the required details.
- Complete the results verification form by supplying PIN and SERIAL of VALID relevant results checker. (Using expired card details could affect your chances)
- Print out the Pre-Admission Screening Application containing your personal details as well as the Results Verification Slip..
- Submit the following to the Admission Office:
- Printed Pre-Admission Screening Application Form
- Printed Results Verification Slip.
- NEAT Photocopy of the UTME results slip.
- NEAT Photocopies of WASC, NECO, NABTEB, etc results used to apply
- 2 recent colour passport sized photographs
For payment details, visit the college portal (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/app_jamb_verification/)
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES/INFORMATION:
- Visit the college website (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng) or,
- Visit the college premises (admissions office, Registry), or
- Call any of the following GSM numbers (8.00am – 5.00pm):
08035019211, 08056505860, 08096050816, 08035856765 and 08082179705
We wish you the very best!!!