KWARAPOLY ND Part-time Admission Form Is Out – 2017/2018
Kwara State Polytechnic, KWARAPOLY ND Part-time admission form for 2017/2018 academic session is out. The school management invites suitable candidates qualified for admission to apply for admission into the Part-time National Diploma programmes available for 2017/18 academic session.
The mission of Kwarapoly is to teach, impart and foster the highest level of intellectual development and provide services to humanity through the exploration of available scientific and research methods.
Entry/Admission Requirements Into Kwara State Poly ND Part-time Programmes
1. Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to have a minimum of five O/L Credits in relevant subjects at SSCE, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
2. Credit Passes in Mathematics and English Language are compulsory for all Applicants seeking admission into any programme in the Polytechnic. In addition, the other three subjects must be relevant to the Course of Choice.
How to Apply For Kwarapoly ND Part-time Admission 2017/2018
Applications who want to apply for admission into ND Part-time programmes should note that it will be done fully online. To apply online for PT admission , log on to kwarapoly.waeup.org/applicants and follow the instructions there.
- All applications attract a fee of Ten Thousand (N10,000.00) exclusive of bank and other charges.
- All payments for application should be made through ‘College Pay’ using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
- Applicants sitting for the 2017 November / December Ordinary Level Examinations are not eligible for admission.
KWARAPOLY ND Part-time Application Procedure
- Fill the applicant registration form that appears and ensure you provide a valid e-mail address as your username and password will be forwarded to the email address you provided.
- Then click on the ‘Get login credentials’ button.
- Goto your e-mail to retrieve your username and password.,
- Use the username & password sent to you to login CLICK HERE
- Click on the ‘Edit Application’ button to complete the remaining fields of the application form. Ensure you upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph cannot be changed once uploaded.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button to save your application.
- Ensure you chose the appropriate course or program you intend to study (You can consult the prospectus for guidance).
- To pay for the application, click on ‘Add online payment ticket’ button at the bottom of the page. Then open the ticket so created and click on the ‘College Pay’ button at the top left corner of the page to effect your payment using any Interswitch enabled debit/ATM card.
- Review the details of your application before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button