KwaraPoly HND Admission Form 2017/2018 (Full-time & Part-time) Out
Kwara State Polytechnic, KWARAPOLY HND admission forms (Full-time and Part-time programmes) for 2016/2017 academic session are now out on sale. Interested persons are hereby informed.
Members of the public who are seeking admission into KwaraPoly Higher National Diploma (HND) Part-time and Full-time programmes are hereby invited to obtain application forms for the academic session.
The following are the courses available for the academic year and procedure for online registration; Click here to see list of available KWARAPOLY HND Programmes (Part-time and Full-time):
How to Apply for Kwara State Poly 2017/2018 HND Admission
Candidates should go to https://kwarapoly.waeup.org/applicants
- Fill the applicant registration form that appears and ensure you provide a valid e-mail address as your username and password will be forwarded to the email address you provided.
- Then click on the ‘Get login credentials’ button.
- Goto your e-mail to retrieve your username and password.,
- Use the username & password sent to you to login Here!
- Click on the ‘Edit Application’ button to complete the remaining fields of the application form. Ensure you upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph cannot be changed once uploaded.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button to save your application.
- Ensure you chose the appropriate course or program you intend to study (You can consult the prospectus for guidance).
- To pay for the application, click on ‘Add online payment ticket’ button at the bottom of the page. Then open the ticket so created and click on the ‘College Pay’ button at the top left corner of the page to effect your payment using any Interswitch enabled debit/ATM card.
- Review the details of your application before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
Note: You cannot edit your application after submission.
- How much is the form? All applications attract a fee of Ten Thousand (N10,000.00) exclusive of bank and other charges.
- How do you pay? All payments for application should be made through ‘College Pay’ using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
- Applicants sitting for the 2017 November / December Ordinary Level Examinations are not eligible for admission.
Purchase of application forms for 2017/18 KWARAPOLY HND Part-time and Full-time admission closes at Midnight on Saturday, 15th July, 2017. There will not be an extension!