Software Development Project Manager at UnoCasa Limited6 days ago • Executive / Management
industry • Others
category • Executive / Management
UnoCasa Limited is recruiting on behalf of its client, suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Software Development Project Manager
- Work together with the Product Owner and/or management board to plan and execute projects.
- Works closely with the Product Owners and Business Analysts to understand the system’s functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develops and implements project plan, or sub-element of a project, including cost, schedule, risk and performance for new software product Builds team ownership and commitment to project plans; Provides structured thinking to project team on overall approach and delegates as appropriate.
- Supervises the software development team (software developers, testers, solutions architect and business analyst).
- Ensures that software development team has appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively.
- Participates in phase reviews; defines and tracks key business unit metrics; Responsible for elevating critical business decisions on existing products to the appropriate management boards and/or functional management.
- Relationship/People Management: Provides input to functional managers on team and team member performance; fosters and develops cross-functional collaboration.
- Product/Technology Management: Provides input to the technical approach to technology application and new product development; Identifies, communicates, and manages project risk with within appropriate level of experience.
- Leads the team in appropriate decision making through strong judgment and the ability to analyze options and implications.
- Responsible for team and cross-functional level communications and acts as liaison between the team and the management.
- Establishes realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that the projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
- Collaborates with the Product Management in defining the Product Vision.
- Provides a software development plan that meets the future needs of our clients and markets.
- Evolves the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed.
- Assist team members in resolving both technical problems as well as human resources issues.
- Monitor individual employees’ performance.
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software development.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the Information Technology sector.
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related disciplines.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in Software Development and web technologies.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letters.
Note: Only qualified candidates need apply.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.