Senior Manager - Financial Reporting Group at Ernst & Young (EY)Oct 11, 2017
Ernst & Young (EY) is recruiting for fulltime Senior Manager - Financial Reporting Group.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Senior Manager - Financial Reporting Group
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
- B.Sc/HND Accounting
- ACCA, ACA
- ACCA Diploma in International Financial Reporting (added advantage)
- Must possess IFRS experience
Six years cognate experience in the following areas:
- Extensive IFRS experience, having an understanding of IFRS and appreciation for the risks in applying and financial reporting implications of IFRS, including common and or topical issues
- Ability to identify IFRS problem areas in a set of financial statements / fact pattern and to recommend solutions
- Continuous research & development, including new IFRSs, EDs, publications, IASB & IFRIC updates, etc.
- Review of technical IFRS based accounting opinion
- Review of technical accounting consultations
- Basic knowledge of IFRS for SMEs
Other relevant skills/Experience:
- Excellent writing skills relating to consultations, discussion papers and opinions as well as clearly documenting / explaining review
- Has the ability to work autonomously and with minimal guidance, but also knowing when to escalate issues encountered
- Working in groups / teams with a focus on developing team members in the process
- Ability to research issues at a detailed level and having enthusiasm for tackling complex issues
- Excellent facilitation skills (including presentation style) and ability to answer questions
- Experience in working with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point
- Excellent management skills of a whole department
- Strong communication skills allowing discussions within the team as well as with audit teams and clients.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Ernst & Young (ey)
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services.We guarantee access to international resources and instant access to all new technology, methodologies and leading best prac...Know More about Ernst & Young (ey)
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.
Brand Manager at TGI Group
1 day ago
Senior Sales Manager at Fadac Resources
5 days ago