Sales Executive at Graceco Nigeria LimitedOct 11, 2017
Graceco Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Sales Executive.
Graceco Nigeria Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company which specializes in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionary industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products to new and existing customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based marketing style
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Details of Functions
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Escalate customer’s problems and complaint to sales administrators/management
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Candidate must possess B.Sc/HND in Management studies or related disciplines.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience in selling confectionary product in FMCG.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos.
- Candidates must be able to drive and have a valid drivers’ license.
- Candidate must be computer literate especially in use of MS suite.
- Candidate must possess sound communication and writing skills.
- Ability to speak the local dialect of the area of application is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV. The title of the mail should be in this format: Sales Executive (Lagos).
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.
Sales Executive at CHI Limited
5 days ago
Retail Sales Manager at ipNX Nigeria Limited
5 days ago