National Chanel Manager at UnoCasa Limited3 days ago • Executive / Management
industry • Consulting
category • Executive / Management
UnoCasa Limited is recruiting on behalf of its client, suitably qualified candidates, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: National Chanel Manager
- Do you want a change of pace, are you bored with your current job and need something more exciting which makes your creative juices flow? Our client is hiring a National Chanel Manager who will monitors the establishment, maintenance, and expansion of relationships within the Asset Creation sales channels nationwide.
Some responsibilities for this role are:
- Implementing channel marketing plans.
- Monthly reporting on achievement of sales KPI’s within sales Channels.
- Driving the RSE teams towards meeting set targets for profitable sales volume and achievement of strategic objectives in the channels.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates RSEs & Chanel partners’ needs on an ongoing basis to increase performance and drive results.
- Works with Client Experience team to ensure customer satisfaction and resolution of arising issues.
- Managing potential channel conflict with channel partners within the channels; by fostering excellent communication internally and externally and ensuring strict adherence to organizational sales policies.
- Proactively recruiting new qualifying RSEs (as required) and overseeing the on-boarding process.
- Establishes productive & professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Complete required training and development programs for both RSEs and channel partners as required.
- Identifies, develops, and implements process improvements towards improving customer satisfaction, improving sales efficiency, etc.
- Work closely with the strategy and marketing department to ensure consistency in the look and structure of sales collateral materials, packages and proposals etc.
- Minimum five years of channel sales experience in a Business to-Business & Business-to-Consumer Sales environment.
- Previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within the Financial Services industry.
- Knowledge of financial products, financial and credit risk analysis.
- First Degree in any discipline.
- Availability to travel from time to time.
- PC proficiency.
- Excellent Data management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letters.
Note: Only qualified candidates need apply.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.
National Chanel Manager at UNOCASA Limited
3 days ago
National Chanel Manager at UnoCasa Limited
4 days ago
Retail Sales Manager at UnoCasa Limited
Jun 07, 2017