Managing Director at KPMG NigeriaJan 12, 2017 • Executive / Management
industry • FMCG / Conglomerate
category • Executive / Management
KPMG Nigeria, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates on behalf of its client in the FMCG sector to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Managing Director - Consumer Business
Ref #: SRMD/001
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry / Sector: FMCG
- The role will be responsible for the development and achievement of the strategic objectives of growing the business revenue and profits.
Detailed Job Descriptions
- Collaborate with the Board to define and articulate the company’s vision and champion the articulation of strategies and plans for achieving it.
- Ensure the development and implementation of relevant structures (process, people, and systems) to support the achievement of the Company’s vision, goals and objectives.
- Oversee the formulation and implementation of effective marketing and customer engagement strategies to achieve sustainable growth in customer base, market share, sales and profit.
- Champion the development of policies and strategies for effective financial management ensuring transparency, accountability and judicious use of resources.
- Coordinate day to day activities of the business and provide leadership to direct reports and the entire staff.
- Continually review and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the company’s policies, procedures and processes, and identify improvement opportunities.
- Drive corporate culture through shared vision and team building activities, thus motivating staff to accomplish the business goals and objectives of the company.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Group Managing Director.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- First degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- Relevant professional qualifications (ACA, etc.)
- A postgraduate degree in Business or other relevant disciplines will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 20 years post-qualification experience with at least 10 years in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) sector, and at least 5 years in a senior management role
- A proven track record in managing an FMCG business at executive management level
- Deep understanding of the impact of macroeconomic and industry trends on the business and the strategic options to be pursued.
- Ability to address and analyse problems and to develop strategic responses.
- Strong business acumen and ability to identify and convert opportunities.
- Ability to plan strategically and successfully lead growth within an organisation.
- Excellent communication, business presentation, persuasion, and analytical skills.
- Maintains integrity and professional ethics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
About Kpmg Nigeria
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional s...Know More about Kpmg Nigeria
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.
Experienced Manager/Senior Manager at KPMG Nigeria
Jul 27, 2015
Managing Director at G4S Nigeria
Sep 11, 2015
Innovation Manager at KPMG Nigeria
Jan 11, 2017