Legal Intern at SD Capital Resources LimitedSep 13, 2017 • Law/ Legal
industry • Consulting
category • Law/ Legal
SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with the desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organizations.
We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organizational goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Intern
- We are looking for an intern to provide legal administrative support in Legal Advisory, Company Secretarial, employment and immigration services.
- Such candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- He/She will be expected to directly lead large and medium sized company secretarial engagements.
- The intern will provide research and administrative support in the following tasks:
- Filing of Returns, maintenance of corporate records of the entities at the appropriate registry
- Corporate Secretarial duties and maintenance of statutory books and records
- Advisory support for internal queries of a legal nature and research support for counseling services.
- Legal commentaries on agreements.
- Identify legal implications of transactions.
- Conduct Research and Legal inquiries.
- Incorporation and management of corporate affairs of new companies being set up.
- Research support to ensure compliance in the areas of Commercial Law.
- Drafting of briefs reviews and company agreements.
- Advisory support on effects of and compliance with legislation.
- Provide administrative support for market entry advisory services to incoming clients.
- Must possess a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Second Class Upper degree) from a reputable university and BL.
- Basic understanding of Employment & Immigration law.
- Must be disciplined in delivering tasks within deadlines.
- Must possess good research and report writing skills.
- Must possess a minimum of 1-year experience (post call to the bar) in corporate practice with knowledge of corporate governance, company secretarial and compliance services, employment & immigration law.
- Good communication skills.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV using the job Title that you are applying for as the subject of the mail, e.g “Legal Intern”
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
About Sd Capital Resources Limited
SD Capital Resources Limited (SD Human Resources Limited) is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for gro...Know More about Sd Capital Resources Limited
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.