Head, Sales Operations & Strategy at UnoCasa LimitedJul 17, 2017 • Executive / Management
industry • Consulting
category • Executive / Management
UnoCasa Limited is recruiting on behalf of its client, suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, Sales Operations & Strategy
- Looking for an exciting job in sales, a fast moving company is looking for suitably qualified candidates to head their Sales Operations, this person will manage support functions essential to sales force productivity.
The person will be responsible for:
- Coordinating sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
- Proactively monitoring and maintaining high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
- Coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization.
- Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Monitors the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
- Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported.
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Working with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources to provide assistance with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Five years sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- First degree in any discipline.
- Must have knowledge of financial products, business environment, financial analysis and credit risk analysis.
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- PC proficiency.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letters.
Note: Only qualified candidates need apply.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.
Sales Executive at CADWELL LIMITED
4 days ago
Sales Executive at Mathills Services Limited
5 days ago