Habiba Balogun Consulting Available Position6 days ago
Posted on :
Habiba Balogun Consulting – Our client, a Business Membership Organisation, is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Officer
- The Information Technology officer will be responsible for the maintenance and smooth running of the association’s Information Technology equipment, software, office equipment, and facilities equipment.
- Be familiar with all hardware and software and network operating system
- Install work stations, connect and set up hardware
- Develop software solutions and maintain the existing ones
- Manage the server and shared drive for effective document management
- Perform daily and weekly back-up of secretariat drives
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
- Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance
- Internet and website management
- Perform routine maintenance on all IT equipments and refer major faults for repairs.
- Procure and keep custody of all IT equipment, software and hardware.
- ICT trouble shooting, advisory and support
- Restrict access to social networking sites (facebook), pornographic websites, and watching videos online
Skills & Qualifications
- A university degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Two (2) year professional experience
- Experience computer troubleshooting, computer viruses and security
- Experience in website building and management
- Experience with publishing programmes
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.
Available Positions at Aquarium Consult
May 23, 2016