General Manager at Travelden Nigeria LimitedOct 11, 2017
Travelden Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime General Manager.
Travelden Nigeria – A world class online travel agency that provides cheap flights,hotel, tour packages, visa & airport pick-up services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- Ensure continuous profitability of the company by meeting set sales and income targets. Ensure business development.
- Develop strategic plans for the organization by studying technological and financial objectives, presenting assumptions and recommending objectives.
- Participate in formulating and administering company’s policy and coordinating all department activities to achieve business and profitability objectives.
- Identify and implement Strategies that will add growth to the organization to ensure its long term profitability and survival.
- Monitor the general performance of the organization through analysis of client’s transactions, financial reports and ensure highest clients satisfactions.
- Ensure the organization meets its objectives in sales, service delivery, customer retention by ensuring proper training for staff and creating a positive work environment
- Develop and implement goals for promotion and marketing of the organization.
- Build and promote the image of the company and ensure visibility and competitive advantage in the travel industry; ensure constant promotion and marketing of the organization brands.
- Ensure compliance by department’s heads and staff on all company’s policy, enforcing organizational standards and implementation of strategies developed for the improvement of the organization.
- Provide leadership and directions for the day to day running of the department
- Train and coach managers of departmental heads to increase the level of management effectiveness.
- B.Sc in related discipline, with Master’s degree as an added advantage
- 5+ years of relevant experience; with proven track record of working in a managerial or senior position
- Must have business acumen and entrepreneurial drive, with successful background of working with targets
- Experience working in the Travel Industry or Hospitality sector would be an added advantage.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have communication efficiency and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and Managerial Skills
- Must reside in Lagos
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Subscribe to FREE Job Alerts.Don't miss any opportunity. Get notified of new jobs
View original job page to apply. Click
Subscribe to our job alert to receive latest job vacancies by email.
Store Manager at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
15 hours ago